There are a few basic realities that must be observed related to providing secure and continuous Cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Software may have minor or major defects (bugs), databases may crash, hardware may fail, networks may get overwhelmed and good people sometimes miscalculate or make mistakes. In order to address the risks associated with providing Internet, Cloud and Mobile centric services Iseehear Inc. has established Information Security Management policies as well as Disaster Recovery procedures.
The Iseehear Inc. Information Security Management policies were established in order to protect our subscriber's Data, Intellectual Property, Privacy, as well as address Iseehear's IT Security, Risk Management, Research Continuity and Support Services.
Iseehear Inc. is committed to providing Trusted and Reliable continuous service and to that end, Disaster Recovery and Research Continuity processes and services have been established to address the inevitable service disruption challenges that will arise from time to time. Click here to learn more about Iseehear Disaster Recovery and Research Continuity processes.
All Iseehear cloud applications are supported by a robust Information Security Management and Data Governance structure that addresses Iseehear's application and IT infrastructure security, risk management policies, disaster recovery policies and research continuity policies.
The security, compliance and research continuity features included with all Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences subscriptions:
- 256 bit Secure-Socket Layer (SSL) encryption of all client data transmitted over the network, including username and passwords. Learn more
- 256-bit encryption of all customer data at rest within Iseehear's databases.
- Malware surveillance is run on a daily basis on the https://www.SoftMouse.NET website.
- Cloud system redundancy, disaster recovery and research continuity plans are tested regularly.
- All Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences customer passwords are securely hashed (passwords are never stored in plaintext).
- All data access is protected by a role-based access-control, which only lets users view data for which they have permission.
- Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences ensures that customer data remains available through full, automated daily backups.
- Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences customer’s also have the option to manually back their data up to a spreadsheet whenever they so desire.
Please navigate through the menus of this website for an overview of Iseehear Inc. Information Security Management documents supporting the delivery of Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences Internet Cloud Service.