To maintain the highest levels of quality in our software, databases and data
centers, Iseehear must periodically perform scheduled system maintenance and upgrades. The
Scheduled Upgrades or System Maintenance Procedures assist us in ensuring the relevance,
security and performance of the Iseehear systems. During Upgrades and System Maintenance
Procedures, access to your account will be temporarily unavailable.
Scheduled Application Upgrades or System Maintenance to applications will not affect the data that
you have entered into the system.
Important: During Scheduled Application Upgrades or
System Maintenance Procedures, access to your account will be temporarily unavailable.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Iseehear Support Desk
In order to convert Toronto time to your local time, please use this Time Zone Converter – Time Difference
- Scheduled Application Upgrades or System Maintenance Procedures are conducted on Friday and / or
Saturday evenings during our regular maintenance window between 9:00 pm and 3:00 am EST
(Toronto) in order to minimize inconvenience to our subscribers around the world. Note
that major version upgrades may require an extension to the regular maintenance window
to ensure a successful upgrade.
- Iseehear will provide advance notice of Scheduled Application Upgrades or System Maintenance
Procedures to ensure subscribers have sufficient time to plan and prepare for the
temporary service interruption.
- Application access will be temporarily unavailable in order to execute the Upgrade or
System Maintenance Procedures.
- Dates and times for all Scheduled Upgrades or System Maintenance Procedures will be
posted in advance in these locations:
- Iseehear Health Network Status Check
- On the Notice Board section of the login access page
- On the Information Scroll located at the top of www.SoftMouse.NET
Thank you for your understanding and support.